What if you could be confident you teach your daughter all she needs to know about the online world and she would turn to you if there was ever a problem?
You are a committed parent and want the best for your child.
You would do anything for your child to grow up happy, confident and well adjusted.
You want to stop fighting about how long and what they are doing online and
bring peace back to your relationship.
- You don't know what you really should about the world of social media
- You feel like there are not enough hours in the day to deal with the big issues
- You don't want to fight with your daughter about one more thing
- You are afraid what you are doing right now is not going to be enough
- You are afraid of what you don't know
- You were up to speed on what your daughter is up to and what impact it is having on her life
- You had a clear To Do list that was easy to follow and knew you were doing the right things
- You had the tools to talk to your daughter about the important things - and she would want to listen to you
- You felt confident you were doing the right things ad had your power back!
This is a 5 week online course that provides you with information on what your children's life looks like in the digital age, what you need to know about apps, following her and all the technical fun, as well as learn how to set boundaries that work for you and work for them, and bring balance, peace and love into your house.
Hi, I am Tova Garr.
My passion is teenagers, but really it is helping you, the parents, get up to speed on your kid's life so you can be the best parent you can be. Eliminating conflict in your house, whether around social media or life. Making sure you have what it takes to be there for them in the ups and downs of being a teenager, no matter what they are facing; social challenges, body image issues, bullying, getting into trouble online, low self-esteem and more.
Some of the topics we will cover:
- Setting boundaries that work - so you no longer have to fight and argue
- Apps, Privacy and Safety: What you need to know to both keep your daughter safe and teach her how to make good choices online.
- Dating, relationships and crushes in the digital age. Get up to speed on kids love life today, so you know how to support and help them through it.
- Cyber Bullying and Social Dynamics. Know what your teen is facing and how you can help and make sure she is not bullied or being the bully.
- Social dynamics and Social media, how to help your teen navigate this minefield
The best part is you have two options for the program
so you can choose what will best meet your needs:
To Make It Even Easier... You Can Pay In One Payment or 2!
You could keep struggling with figuring this out on your own... or you join me and an amazing community that will help you through this!
P.S. I created this offer at a price you can't beat because I want you to be able to access information I think is critical to your raising a successful, confident child in today's world!
- What if I can't join the calls live? No worries, all the calls will be recorded and you can listen to them at your own time.
- Can my spouse join? Yes, absolutely!
- What if I want extra support? You will be able to buy extra 1-on-1 coaching at a special course price if you want more individual help.
- Does it matter how old my kids are to take the course? NO - whether they are already teens or you are just trying to stay up to date and be prepared, this is the right place for you.
- What if I don't have a Facebook account? No worries, it is never to late to open one up 🙂
"I did not even know what I didn't know! So grateful to you Tova for sharing this information with us. I now feel much more equipped to handle this new world with my teens." ~ A.
"I have been trying to talk to my daughter about what she does online for a long time and all I got was 'leave me alone' and closed doors. Since the course, we are growing closer and talking about topics I never thought possible - thank you." ~ T.
"I finally feel that I get what my son is going through and why he is acting the way he does. It is such a relief, and I am excited to implement what I have learned in the course." ~ M.
© 2017 Tova Garr | All Rights Reserved